About Jim Blasingame
- Jim Blasingame is one of the world’s foremost experts on small business and entrepreneurship.
- He is president and founder of Small Business Network, Inc., a media company dedicated to serving small business.
- Jim is the creator and award-winning host of The Small Business Advocate® Show, the world’s only weekday radio talk show dedicated to small business, nationally syndicated since 1997.
- He conducts over 1,000 live interviews annually with his Brain Trust, the world’s largest community of small business experts. Jim reaches a national radio audience, plus worldwide listeners on his Internet simulcast and archives.
- Jim is a syndicated columnist and the author of three books, Small Business Is Like a Bunch of Bananas, Three Minutes to Succes and The Age of The Customer: Prepare for the Moment of Relevance, which have sold over 140,000 copies combined.
- His fourth book, The Third Ingredient ®, will be published in 2016.
- Google ranks Jim as the #1 small business expert in the world.
- The New York Enterprise Report honored Jim with their 2009 Small Business Advocate Award.
- The American Chamber of Commerce Executives presented Jim with the 2009 Champion of the Chamber Movement Award.
- The Association of Small Business Development Centers recognized Jim with the 2008 Champion of Small Business Development Award.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration recognized Jim as the 2002 Small Business Journalist of the Year.
- Talkers magazine recognized Jim as one of the most important talk show hosts in America.
- Jim is very proud that he has been a member of his own chamber of commerce since 1977, and is a past member of the board of directors and numerous committees.
- As a high-energy keynote speaker, Jim talks to small business audiences about how to compete in the 21st century global marketplace, and he talks with large companies about how to speak small business as a second language.
- Jim leverages his multi-year relationships with organizations and communities that support small businesses to help corporations build their own mutually beneficial relationships with these groups to accomplish a common objective: Reaching and supporting small businesses.
Press Releases & Media