The Small Business Advocate® Website
The Small Business Advocate® site delivers valuable original information to help business owners and managers have the maximum opportunity to be successful. Here you will find thousands of multi-media resources provided by hundreds of experts - Jim Blasingame's Brain Trust® - including our leader, Jim Blasingame. Plus, hundreds of new entries are added each month.
As you navigate around this site, you'll notice several things:
- The world's only weekday radio program dedicated to small business, The Small Business Advocate® Show, on the air since 1997 and the Internet since 1998.
- The breadth of original information on dozens of small business topics
- The impressive line-up of world-class experts in Jim Blasingame's Brain Trust®
- Availability of information in a wide array of multi-media formats
- You can Listen or Read, depending on how you like to learn.
- You can Ask Questions and get instant answers.
- Information is presented based on how much time you have.
- Lots of control over how to use, share and manage the content
- Jim Blasingame's tireless commitment to helping your small business.
Find world-class small business ideas, best practices, expert perspectives and lots of encouragement to help you have the maximum opportuntity to be successful. And all, as Jim says, with no barrier to entry. In other words: free. Come in, hang out and use our stuff.
You're welcome. Enjoy.
Small Business Network, Inc. (SBN)
Through our brands, Small Business Network, Inc. produces and delivers unique multi-media small business content employing proprietary technology and resources, and leverages these offerings to various audiences and communities, including those of our sponsors.
Our business model is based on corporate partners joining with us to deliver the best small business help and information available, without cost to our users and audiences.
Small Business Network Communities
- Small businesses from the dreaming state to start-ups to those with less than 500 employees. Our fundamental goal is to help members of this sector have the maximum opportunity to be successful.
- Organizations that are small business centers-of-influence, such as the U.S. Small Business Administration, Chambers of Commerce, Small Business Development Centers, SCORE, to name a few. Plus a number of organizations that advocate for small business.
- Corporations who want to reach small businesses. Using original content, proprietary technology and resources, plus multi-year relationships in the sector, SBN helps corporations connect with small buisnesses, including customizing and co-branding SBN content and technology to be delivered to their customer communities.